*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700733-Guardian-of-Fire
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#700733 added July 3, 2010 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
Guardian of Fire
Because I am a water sign astrologically I always resonate most closely with the element of water.
But for the fourth of July week-end I have pulled the GaianTarot's card "Guardian of Fire" which has led me into explorations of the fire element. I have also been working a great deal lately with the GaianTarot's 7 of Fire---and invoking the presence of this female blacksmith as a personal power symbol.
The power animal in the Guardian of Fire is a bobcat or lynx--so I am also following concepts of the energies of Lynx medicine. Both of these elements are different than the usual paths I walk. But with all the recent upheavels in my life, something different is surely called for. Well...husband is calling for me to go with him to the really, really Free Market today---to giveaway stuff, perhaps acquire stuff....will pursue this line of thinking further on in the day. A spectacular Fourth of July to all.

© Copyright 2010 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700733-Guardian-of-Fire