*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/704135-Thundering-quacks
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#704135 added August 18, 2010 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Thundering quacks!
ME:

It rains. Sky is the color of pewter, the thunder gun-metal. It's cooling us off ...and the severe storm (bless us) tracked north.

Always chance of a rainbow here. *ButterflyR* I'll keep one eye to the sky.

I'm sitting under Mariah's veloceraptor again. In this eat and be eaten world I'm drowning my sorrows in coffee.

Earlier it was a couple of home-made pork patties on a bun and a foray to Caras Park netted me 2 TWO! chicken filled potato balls.

Saw Tater (Tate, Tatum). Sigh... talk about luscious potato balls... *Smirk*

Also went to the House-of-the-almost-dead for a Socrates Table. 5 of us met in a circle. The main topic was the mosque in New York. We all thought it was a good idea (if only to foster tolerance and understanding). I pointed out to them that Missoula is not diverse and that their lack of understanding Islam and Muslims may be due to not knowing one personally. (It does help) One of the mainstays of the group is a retired Methodist minister in his 90s. Gotta love his stories!

On the way there I saw a lonely duck sitting on a bench. Snapped a photo of him/her of course. If Scarlett is ever reported missing in England we'll have proof she was visiting Montana incognito.

Until then...
16,729

© Copyright 2010 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/704135-Thundering-quacks