*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705016-Moved-beds-Coming-out-of-my-doldrums
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#705016 added August 31, 2010 at 3:41pm
Restrictions: None
Moved beds! Coming out of my doldrums?
ME:

I wrote a poem based on Shaziane's quote: "It is within the midst of silence that the soul finds its voice". Please read it if you have a moment (it's in a plog entry at L'aura del Campo) "In the midst of silence.

I seem to be coming out of my doldrums. Moved beds around last night late (the folks downstairs say they can't hear me so I knew they wouldn't mind). Now I need to clean, unclutter, clean, arrange books and papers, clean.

For those on the coast: beware Himmicane Earl. It's already a major and dangerous storm. Remember Katrina? Rita? Wilma? The East coast equivalent may be Donna from years ago or in Canada, John.

It is early autumn here. We may reach 80º again, but the trend is cooler. 40s at night means my room is chilly in the mornings if I keep the fan on. Nice to sleep with fleece.

I keep taking photos of sunsets. And keep meeting interesting people, young and old. *Bigsmile*

Last day of August, one of my least favorite months. September is one of my favorites though.

YOU

Thanks to everyone who reads and comments. I keep forgetting about the Sent Mail box; however, the email problem is far far beyond that. Wish I could just dump emails like Sheila. I tend to hold on... too tightly.
19,846

© Copyright 2010 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705016-Moved-beds-Coming-out-of-my-doldrums