*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705035-Charging-my-cell-phone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#705035 added August 31, 2010 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
Charging my cell phone
Fidál (Grace), 12 Asmá’ (Names), 167 BE – Tuesday, August 31, 2010 about 4:14 PM Pacific Time

I had two interesting calls today and both of them came to my cell phone. As a result, the cell phone battery needed charging. The phone is on the charger now.

One of the calls was a friend with an offer to get someone to help clean the house. I'm going to take her up on it. Mom's bathroom is a mess. It needs a good cleaning; Mom doesn't think so, but the bathroom needs a good cleaning. Mom's bedroom needs cleaning as well. I have to get Mom's stuffed packed into boxes and moved into the garage.

Packing Mom's stuff and moving it to the garage should be an experience. Every time I take something out of Mom's room or put something in there, Mom thinks I'm stealing or hiding her stuff. I can imagine what she's going to think when I start putting her things into boxes and moving them to the garage, but it has to be done. I can't give this house the type of cleaning it needs by myself; I have to have help. Therefore, I'm going to accept any offer of help that comes my way.

The second call was from RAGE to inform me that Mom qualified to get a walk in shower in the bathroom. They won't do Mom's bathroom because she has a sunken shower and it cost too much to have the floor raised. They will put a shower in my bathroom; the bathroom with the tub. I'll get the bathroom cleaned up; it should be easy because all I have to do is sweep, mop, clean the bathtub and the toilet. I don't have to do a lot of the hard scrubbing like in Mom's bathroom.

Once the house is thoroughly cleaned, I'm going to have to have a maid come in once a week. Mom isn't going to like it, but I don't know any other way to keep the houseclean. Mom just isn't going to take the initiative and I can do just so much by myself. I feel greatly relieved at the decision because it takes away a great deal of worry. Perhaps I can get my sister to come to Vegas and take Mom out while I'm packing her stuff and moving it to the garage.


© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705035-Charging-my-cell-phone