*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707113-A-Good-beginning-to-Mashiyyat
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#707113 added September 27, 2010 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
A Good beginning to Mashiyyat
Kamál (Perfection), 1 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Monday, September 27, 2010 about 4:26 PM Pacific Time

Mom and I went to the Feast of Mashiyyat last night. Mom wore her hearing aid and seemed to hear the readings. Mom enjoyed herself and the host sent us home with a couple of donuts and cherry pie. We ate the donuts for breakfast this morning and I think we may eat the pieces of cherry pie tomorrow, unless Mom wants to eat something before she goes to bed.

This morning I wrote an entry for "Daily Flash Fiction Challenge called "The Grass is Always Greener in the other Crater. I haven't written a flash fiction in a long while. It was fun writing the story and using the prompt words (grass, moon, stone). If you are wondering about the title read the story.

This afternoon I accepted a 200 word ad opportunity for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff. While I was composing that entry I learned the definition for Pupillary Distance. The next time I have my eyes checked I'm going to ask my optometrist my Pupillary Distance measurement.

In addition, I received a check through the mail. True it was only for $7.00, but that is enough to get my latest prescriptions with a few dollars leftover. I'll pick the prescription up in the morning, today I just want to relax and do nothing except write. As soon as, Mom goes to bed I'll do a little housework, but there is no sense in doing it now because Mom would only become angry.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707113-A-Good-beginning-to-Mashiyyat