*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707162-Elder-of-Fire
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#707162 added September 28, 2010 at 1:36pm
Restrictions: None
Elder of Fire
The Elder of Fire depicts a healer--a curandera---in front of an altar for Los Dias de Los Muertes--Day of the Dead---approaching Nov. 1st. This time of year with the approach of October--the veil between worlds is thinnest and is more easily traversed. I am working on reconnecting deeply to my Reiki practice. Especially with self-healing. I am listening to Diane Stein's DVD Reiki workshop. Her book, Essential Reiki, is my favorite and most referred to book on Reiki. I am working on healing my knees. I am trying Monavie for joint mobility. A friend swears by this. We'll see. I've decided to give it a month's try. Doing daily Reiki.

I found that Diane Stein lives in the SW Florida area and offers Reiki workshops. And even though I've received all the Reiki attunements through the Master level--I'm feeling a desire to take her workshop to reconnect and enhance this energy. It's not inexpensive--$500.00---plus the cost for a hotel, etc. I'll have to see how much is in the penny jar. And I need to wait till I can request time off from work.

Recently remembering honoring my grandparents and uncle who had passed. It was a family tradition to visit the cemetary on Sunday family drives and leave flowers. This never felt creepy or weird--just comfortable and natural.

I'll be moving from evening shift work to day shift beginning next week--hope this is a positive move. I know it will make my husband happy. He doesn't enjoy spending evenings alone.

I'm working with my Reiki intuitive healing card deck. Going through each card in turn with it's various techniques. The deck was created by Bronwen Steine---She focuses most deeply on Japanese Reiki--it differs in certain aspects from what is generally taught--it doesn't use the chakra system as a reference, and is morre focused as a spiritual path for development than for healing alone.

Nevetheless, despite the differences in teaching and approach of different Reiki masters---I have always found Reiki to be exquisitely simple to use--and powerful. It is always to Reiki I return when in stress or needing assistance.

Blessings to all this day.

© Copyright 2010 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707162-Elder-of-Fire