*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707299-I-dont-know-what-to-do-about-the-hearing-aid
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#707299 added September 29, 2010 at 6:51pm
Restrictions: None
I don't know what to do about the hearing aid
‘Idál (Justice), 3 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Wednesday, September 29, 2010 about 3:36 PM Pacific Time

Mom hates having the hearing aid in her ear and she puts up a fuss about it. I took the hearing aid out once today, but put it back in her ear. She doesn't like having it in her ear and she refuses to admit she can hear better wearing the hearing aid.

I know she can hear better wearing it because she comments on noises she hears. Wearing the hearing aid she can here the refrigerator and the fan. When the neighbor's dog barks she can hear him. This doesn't change Mom's opinion, she is still convinced she can't hear any better wearing the hearing aid. In fact, Mom says it prevents her from hearing.

I'm almost to the point of giving up and not putting it back in her ear. If I decided to do that, I'll just go ahead a pay for it and let it sit in its case. I don' think giving up is a good idea, I think Mom should wear the hearing aid, but I don't know what to do about her ranting when she wears the hearing aid.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707299-I-dont-know-what-to-do-about-the-hearing-aid