*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707642-Monday-morning-of-a-new-workweek
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#707642 added October 4, 2010 at 9:54am
Restrictions: None
Monday morning of a new workweek
Kamál (Perfection), 8 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Monday, October 4, 2010 about 6:52 Pacific Time

It’s been a few days since I posted to this blog; therefore, I will post sometime today. I began this post at 6:28:42 AM Pacific time. I don’t know what time today I’ll get it posted. I’m writing it off line and planning on posting it before I go to my doctor’s appointment; however, that depends on how my morning goes.

I can’t say it's went very well so far. Yesterday, Mom and I went to the Baha’I Center on West Oakey for the Unit Convention. We received two folders with convention material. Mom’s folder was green and mine purple. I also bought two books. I placed one in Mom’s folder and one in mine. This morning I have no idea where the folders are because Mom brought them into the house yesterday and I haven’t seen them since.

I don’t know what Mom did with the folders. Mom probably doesn’t know where she put them. There is no use asking her because she won’t remember and will just get angry. If I ask Mom what she did with something she thinks I’m accusing her of stealing it. Mom forgets where she puts her shoes and earrings, she wont’ remember where she put two folders. She won’t remember bringing them into the house. Therefore, there is no use asking Mom where they are.

Since I probably won’t find them in the near future, I’ll give up the idea of ever reading the book. If I do happen to find the book, I’ll read it, write a review, and then post the review in my port. In the mean time I think I’d better post this and then get something to eat. Maybe I’ll be in a more positive mood after I eat something.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707642-Monday-morning-of-a-new-workweek