*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/708097-Back-in-Missoula-Tired-as-usual-Sigh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#708097 added October 9, 2010 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
Back in Missoula. Tired as usual. Sigh.
ME:

Rosy I'm not. Got in almost two hours late. It was 1:10 in the morning when I got to my room.

I've dragged all day.

Game was supposedly sold out so I didn't go. Montana won 47-28 over Idaho State. Would like to go to a game this autumn...

Went to buy shampoo and bubblebath instead. Donna wasn't in but I did get to speak with her. This time: figleaf&Italian-bergamot shampoo and a fig and frankincense bubblebath mix.

I could use a soak.

Not yet 8 and I'm tired? Need to go to Break Espresso for my Nick-fix. Already stopped in at Market (bought peppers) and Butterfly Herbs. At Bernice's Bakery now.

The bus? We nearly left Ricky-bobby in Wenatchee. Since he was going to prison if he didn't show up for 90 day rehab in Spokane this bothered me, Tim and the bus-driver. We could've strangled him... ADD and addicted to the adrenalin rush of cars... other people's cars.

No meal break in Moses Lake because we were running late (sat 25 minutes in Wenatchee for road work) only to get to Spokane and wait 2 hours for a late bus (due to I-5 being shut off for VP Biden's visit) that they didn't bother telling us would be late and then it was too late to go get food (the cafe in the depot was conveniently closed).

Trish took over the bus in St. Regis (she's driven me before) but was doubtful that enough time would be made up before the connecting buses left Billings... not cool for those traveling east to Chicago and Springfield Missouri. Greyhound is not customer conscience. It irks me. Thankfully some of the drivers are very competent.

Not going anywhere by bus for at least a couple days.
20,149

© Copyright 2010 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/708097-Back-in-Missoula-Tired-as-usual-Sigh