*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709233-Should-I-check-or-not
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#709233 added October 24, 2010 at 5:11pm
Restrictions: None
Should I check or not
Jamál (Beauty), 9 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 167 BE – Sunday, October 24, 2010 about 2:11 PM Pacific Time

When Mom grows silent, I always wonder if I should go check to make sure she is all right. Mom gets angry when I check on her; therefore, I have to think of a reason to give her that will not make her angry. I can ask her if she is hungry, this usually works because Mom is usually hungry. Mom could eat every fifteen or twenty minutes.

Most of the time Mom is not silent, she usually talks or chatters no matter what room she is in or who is with her; however, sometimes Mom get silent. Mom becomes silent when she focuses on working with an item. The thing is, that at her age, I am never sure of the reason for the silence. I have to go check and I have to have some reason to be in her room or she gets angry.

I usually ask her is she wants something to eat. Mom does not eat large portions at a time, but she gets hungry quickly after she eats. This makes checking on her easy. The problem then becomes what to fix to eat. I make sure she eats three meals and then I pour her cereal or open a can of fruit for snacks. Mom likes cereal without milk, a small dish of fruit, or a peanut butter sandwich. As long as we have cereal, canned fruit, peanut butter and bread Mom is happy.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709233-Should-I-check-or-not