*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/711185-Five-of-Water
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#711185 added November 12, 2010 at 11:13am
Restrictions: None
Five of Water
I will let healing flow through me and move me out of depression. I love the five of water card from the GaianTarot. It's main colors are blue0grey---my favorite color----the color of my car BabyBlue---and feature a young woman in foggy mist on the shores of a lake. Today I am not feeling overly depressed--looking forward to 2 days off from work. But I suppose there is always an underlying chord of unhappiness here. Unhappiness with my working life---and not entirely certain how to change it.

The woman in the card holds an empty blue-grey bowl----wears a blue-grey robe. It is all calm and stillness---the card is self-contained---one of the few cards that has definite edges that does not spill over its borders inviting the card reader in.

I never read this card as negative, though. It is more self-reflective, calm. peaceful. Everything does't have to be sunshine and light. An empty moment, a pause, a stillness.....hands open ...waiting to be filled.

blue grey sandstone

© Copyright 2010 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/711185-Five-of-Water