*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712058-Spiritual-Force
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#712058 added November 26, 2010 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
Spiritual Force
Spiritual Force


So its proof you want….is it? Well put this in your toot, toot, tooteler and toot it….I’ll give you proof …pay heed…

Before modern science was all the rage alchemists puttered about their secret laboratories trying to make gold out of earth, fire, water and air.

(A dirisive laugfhter rises from the peanut gallery….another tomato arches through the air….Is this your proof Percy?….you dim witted idiot…Undeterred I sigh, breath deeply and continue)

These alchemists saw force in these four media and in their struggle for knowledge, sought to apply these forces to changing the elements…. Today we call these forces, elemental, electrical, hydraulic and gas.

(As my detractor rises to hurl another missle a cooler head stays his hand…Hmmmm he tells his collegue…it won’t hurt to listen….give this fraud some rope.)

As I work on my trucks in my shop there are three energy equations I'm familiar with…They are Ohm’s for electricity, Pascal’s for hydraulics and Bernullie 's for Air… I work with these forces on a daily basis. The forth is elemental that Einstine fiddled with and I make no claim to a nuclear reactor tucked away in the corner of the garage. Further I interpret “Fire” to be analogous to electrical energy.

I do this because any fool knows that you need “fire and fuel” to make an internal combustion engine run. Fire is the electrical spark from hell that results when a force field collapses.

If you look at these four equations you will see certain similarities. They all have three variables, they are all linear, they all have a force component, a containment field and a counter force.

While they differ as to the contaimment structure and the media therein, they are amazingly similar….Force is force is force is force. Duh!

In electricity (fire) the containment field is a wire and a conductive metal….In hydraulics it is a fluid in a pipe, in gas it is a tube filled with air and in elemental…it is nuclear energy contained in a universe filled with all manner of dark things.

They all say the same thing….Force=Containment*Resistance

"Oh my Gawd!" Comes a gasp from a tier two intellect.

With renewed confidence I push out my chest…”And that’s not all…. " A hush settles over the room.

"And if you want to know what spiritual force is I can tell you!"

You can hear a pin drop.

"God is the illumination of truth unconstrained by ignorance."

* force=force=force=force=FORCE.

Footnote

Electricity: Ohm’s law: Voltage (Pressure)= Amperage (flow)*Resistance(Resistance)
Hydraulics: Pascal: Input Force = system flow pressure* lift surface area and weight.
Air: Bernullie: Force= pressure*lift surface area and weight (Resistance)
Elemental Einstine: Energy=Mass*Speed of Light2

© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712058-Spiritual-Force