*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713323-Taking-a-picture-of-my-kitchen-facet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#713323 added December 9, 2010 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
Taking a picture of my kitchen facet
Istijlál (Majesty), 17 Qawl (Speech), 167 BE – Thursday, December 9, 2010 about Sunset Pacific Time

I think one thing I’m going to do is take a picture of my kitchen facet. The facet needs replaced and if I can buy a replacement, then I can find someone to fix it. I need to get that facet replaced so that we have cold water in the kitchen. I turned the cold water off because it was leaking and all we have is hot water, which is good for washing dishes, but not much else.

I need to get the facet fixed because I can’t use the dishwasher without the cold water working. Since I’m tired of washing dishes by hand and rewashing the dishes after Mom does them (I do this when she’s asleep) because she doesn’t always get them clean and she gets angry if I ask her to do them over. If we could use the dishwasher then Mom could load the dishwasher and I wouldn’t have to worry about doing them over by hand.

In order, to get the facet fixed I need to get a new facet. This means that I have to take a picture of the facet and then go to Lowe’s to get one. I think I can find someone to put the facet in, if I can buy the facet.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713323-Taking-a-picture-of-my-kitchen-facet