*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713925-Winter-in-Las-Vegas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#713925 added December 21, 2010 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
Winter in Las Vegas
Fidál (Grace), 10 Masá’il (Questions), 167 BE – Tuesday, December 21, 2010 about 10:48 PM Pacific Time

It rained all day yesterday and most of the night. It’s raining off and on today, with more forecast for Wednesday. Yesterday, December 20, McCarran airport recorded 4 inches of rain and set a record. The meteorologist predicts two to four inches of snow for the mountains above 7,000 feet. They expect the Virgin River out of Mesquite to flood today. The Weather Service has issued a Flash Flood Warning for Clark County.

Winter has arrived in the desert. Winter has arrived in Las Vegas. I am not looking forward to driving in the rain; however, I have no choice. I have to pick up a prescription at Smith’s Food and Drug. I have to get two new tires. I have to go to the laundromat to wash more cloths.

I need to pick the prescription up today, but I think I can put off taking the cloths to the laundromat until after I get the tires tomorrow. I did three baskets of laundry yesterday and I think I have at least three baskets to wash. I need to get into Mom’s room and get more of her cloths, but she gets angry if she sees me taking cloths out of her room. Mom has decided that she can do all of her laundry by hand. My life is becoming extremely interesting and weird.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713925-Winter-in-Las-Vegas