*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714392-Happy-New-Year
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #1736906
This year (2011) I am going to finish my Novel!
#714392 added December 31, 2010 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
Happy New Year!
So this is it!  This is the year I will finally finish my novel.  I am determined!
First off I want to say...Happy New Year!
Secondly I want to say that I know a lot of you are also hoping to get your novel done this year, I believe in you!
Sometimes when I just can't seem to write anymore I think about how it is going to feel when I can set my laptop aside with the biggest cheesy grin known the man and say "I did it!"  That simple moment in time when I achieved what seemed impossible.  Then their is the chance of getting published, I mean how amazing will you feel holding the first copy of your book!
Well I just wanted throw in a few words of inspiration for all of you that are in it for long haul...we can and will do this!
Remember,
  Only the strong will pen all their ideas down into a mess and only an author will risk making their mess into a masterpiece.
Have a great New Years all of you and if your goal this year is to write your novel, just know that you are not alone!


I want something good to die for, to make it Beautiful to live...Queens Of The Stone Age

mrsvoelkel

© Copyright 2010 mrsvoelkel (UN: kittymammas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mrsvoelkel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714392-Happy-New-Year