*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715390
Rated: ASR · Book · Dark · #1701135
A journal of Dracula's wives.
#715390 added January 13, 2011 at 11:19am
Restrictions: None
Lucy Has Her Worries
Dracula has left again. I no longer cares where he goes. I am glad I am friends with Mina and the Countess. I fear for Mina. That witch Ramona and the werewolf twins bother me. I think Nick won't hurt us but he wants to get Dracula and that is why the Count left. Dracula is actually scared of something. That is so funny. He left me here and I don't feel protected. I trust Mina and the Countess. A witch and two other werewolves. I fear for my life. I stay at the castle most of the time. I only go out and hunt when neccessary.

I was in the woods the other night and I saw a dark haired man and dark haired woman and a wolf. I am sure the wolf is a werewolf and it wasn't Nick or his sisters. The man and woman were vampires. I thought Dracula, The Countess, Mina and myself were the only ones. These vampires fed on animals and I watched and followed them as they went into the village and fed on humans. They didn't see me but I think they are newborns and I wonder who turned them and where they come from. I told Mina and the Countess about the new vampires and the wolf. Nick doesn't know who they are. Dracula isn't here for me to ask him. I stay at the castle most of the time. Last night, I saw the new vampires and wolf by the castle. They didn't try to come in but I fear it is only a matter of time. I fear for my life even though I am a vampire. A wolf hanging out with two vampires won't end well for me. I wish Dracula was here. I fear him but I fear the new vampires, the werwolves and witch I fear more.

** Image ID #1701132 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1741344 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715390