*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715444-Ruin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest · #1741120
My 15 for 15 book for 2011 in the POV of Ludia Webster.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#715444 added January 14, 2011 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
Ruin
Ludia Webster and her three best friends, Maddie Hart, Kathy March, and Jackie Grayson, ran into the rundown mausoleum. They were each carrying a black duffle bag.

Ludia threw her bag down. "Get everything ready for the ritual while I make sure no one is around."

"Don't be too long because this one takes a long time." Maddie opened her bag and laid out a cloth with a pentagram on it.

"I know; I'll be back by the time y'all have everything set up." Ludia opened the second gate.

Who lit these torches? Someone's got to be here. She crept down the narrow hallway.

What's that noise I'm hearing? Sounds like sometihng I've heard coming from my parent's bedroom.

Ludia followed the noise around the corner to a room where the door was opened. She peaked into the dimly lit room. Her feet froze to the floor.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Her mouth fell open, and then she ran.

She reached the front of the mausoleum where her friends were. They glanced up at her.

"We've got to pack up all this s*** because I just saw a one-eyed snake attacking the hell out of a spider web!"
© Copyright 2011 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715444-Ruin