*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715525-Friday-Evening
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#715525 added January 14, 2011 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Friday Evening
Jalál (Glory), 16 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Friday, January 14, 2011 about 8:37 Pacific Time

It’s Friday evening. Today was another good day. The check my sister sent arrived today, so I deposited the check in Mom’s account and then went to Walgreens to pay for the meds. Mom’s new HMO has a mail order pharmacy but I’m not sure about using it. I may decide to use it; I’ll have to take a closer look at Mom’s meds and their cost and other issues.

When Mom changed HMO providers, she didn’t have to change the pharmacy because the one she always used is on their list. I know the pharmacist and pharmacist assistance at this one; plus the computer will flag any drug interactions. I’m going to have to make a list of the pros and cons of changing pharmacies.

This coming week is going to be busy. Mom has two medical appointments and I have two medical appointments. I also think I have an appointment with blood service to donate blood. I’m going to have to move that appointment later in the month because I just can’t deal with two different appointments in one day. Four medical appointments in a single week is going to be difficult enough.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715525-Friday-Evening