*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715628-Going-out-of-the-house-effects-Moms-moods
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#715628 added January 15, 2011 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
Going out of the house effects Mom’s moods
Jalál (Glory), 16 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Saturday, January 15, 2011 about Sunset Pacific Time

I think I’ve said this before, but getting out of the house effects Mom’s mood. She is much happier and her mood is better if we leave the house every day. Yesterday, my sister’s check arrived in the mail, so I deposited it in Mom’s account. After the bank, we went to Walgreens to get Mom’s meds and then I went to my mechanic to ask him about the engine light. He checked the light with a computer (I have a Kia) and turned it off. If the light comes back on then I’m going to have to take it back and have something replaced.

I then picked up my mammogram films because I need them for appointments next week. The last thing we did yesterday was pick up my prescription and then we came home. This morning Mom was in a much better mood after yesterday’s trip across town. Then today we went to the pet store because I had to buy cat litter. I bought a 40 lb. bag of litter, so I won’t have to get litter any more this month. I can change all three of the litter boxes with a lot of litter left over.

Anyway, Mom is in a good mood this evening. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’re going out tomorrow. I could be wrong, of course, because I need to stay home at least one entire day to get some work accomplished here.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715628-Going-out-of-the-house-effects-Moms-moods