*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715970-What-is-the-opposite-of-cabin-fever
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#715970 added January 19, 2011 at 10:16pm
Restrictions: None
What is the opposite of cabin fever?
Istijlál (Majesty), 2 Sultán (Sovereignty), 167 BE – Wednesday, January 19, 2011 about 7:15 PM Pacific Time

Is there an opposite of cabin fever? If it has an opposite, I think I have it. I have not remained home a single day this week. I have take my mother with me everywhere I went. Sunday, we went to the store (either Smith’s Food and Drug or PetSmart). Monday, we went to the store (either PetSmart or Smith’s Food and Drug).

On Tuesday, we went to the doctor’s office because Mom had an appointment to have her ears cleaned out. After the doctor’s office, we stopped and picked up some free bread. On Tuesday evening, we attended the Feast of Sultán (Sovereignty), which was the one bright spot of this entire week.

Today, Wednesday, we went to the bank and I deposited money in Mom’s account to cover the x-ray co-pay. Then we went to Desert Radiology for Mom’s chest x-ray and mammogram. I have to admit that the mammogram was an educational experience because Mom suffers from Alzheimer’s disease. I did not go in the room with Mom when she had her chest x-ray and that was probably just as well.

On Thursday, I have an appointment for an ultrasound of left breast. On Friday, I have an appointment with the breast specialist. I would like to stay home on Saturday, but I doubt that will be possible. I will probably have to go somewhere and I will have to take Mom with me. Mom is not going to like the idea of leaving the house. I know she will not like the idea of going to my medical appointments with me.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715970-What-is-the-opposite-of-cabin-fever