*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718631-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#718631 added February 25, 2011 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
Ayyám-I-Há Begins At Sunset
Istiqlál (Independence), 19 Mulk (Dominion), 167 BE – Friday, February 25, 2011 about 5:18 PM Pacific Time

Ayyám-I-Há arrives at sunset. Last year I bought Mom some body lotion for Ayyám-I-Há. I do not know what I am going to give her this year. On Saturday evening, an Ayyám-I-Há Party will occur at the Baha’i Center. It is a potluck, but we do not have to taking anything if we go.

I would like to go, but I am not sure how Mom is going to be tomorrow. Today we went to her doctor; she took the visit well despite that fact that she had to take her top off for an EKG. Mom did well today because it was sunny and she went out in the sun.

Tonight the clouds are moving in, the winds are howling, and we expect rain later tonight. Mom is not going to be happy tomorrow, in fact, she has started crying this evening. She cries and then she stops crying, the only thing I can do is find out what she is crying about and then reassure Mom that I love her or find the item she lost.

I mentioned the Ayyám-I-Há Party a few minutes ago and Mom wants to go. I hope we can go because it is a good outing for Mom and me.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718631-