*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719720-Sobs-echoing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#719720 added March 13, 2011 at 8:41pm
Restrictions: None
Sobs echoing
Jamál (Beauty), 12 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 167 BE – Sunday, March 13, 2011 about 5:40 PM Pacific Time

Mom has spent half the day crying. This morning she was upset with me because she had to take her osteoporosis tablet. She has to take the tablet with 8 oz. of water and then she cannot sit or lie down for 30 minutes. She has to take the pill once a week, so I decided on Sunday because it is a good morning to get her up to take the pill.

The first week was difficult. This week was difficult and I expect next week to be difficult. This week was a little more difficult then last week, so next week should be interesting. After the 30 minutes was up, Mom sit on the couch in the breakfast room and began crying. She did not stop until my brother came to replace the kitchen faucet.

My brother replaced the faucet, then he and his family took our cloths to the laundromat. I now have a spare room full of clean cloths to put away. When they carried the cloths out, my mother thought, they were stealing our cloths. Then she decided someone stole her earrings and cried about that. Now it is her toothbrush, tomorrow when I go to pick up her meds I will buy her a new toothbrush.

Tomorrow afternoon Mom has an appointment with her doctor for reevaluation. He will probably up her meds or prescribe another medication. Getting her to take the medication now is difficult, I am not looking forward to giving her more medication, but I will.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719720-Sobs-echoing