*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719928-Mom-does-not-realize-the-cats-are-gone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#719928 added March 16, 2011 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
Mom does not realize the cats are gone
Istijlál (Majesty), 16 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 167 BE – Wednesday, March 16, 2011 about 8:43 PM Pacific Time

I took Beauty, Midnight, and Prince to the Animal Shelter today. I was worried about how Mom would react, but she did not seem to notice that we (my brother and me) put them into the carries and took them out of the house. I do not think Mom realizes the cats are gone. Eventually, she will remember them and begin looking for Beauty or Midnight or Prince. Then... then I will deal with the situation.

There was no way we could keep the cats. I could not take proper care of the cats and of Mom. Even with assistance, Mom can be difficult. Care both Mom and the cats was becoming too much of a burden. I still have the litter boxes to empty. I still have their empty food dishes to pick up. I still have their water dishes to wash.

I will empty the litter boxes tonight and put them in the garage. The litter boxes will be gone in the morning. The food and water dishes washed and put out of sight. When Mom ask where the cats are, I will tell her I took them to the vet.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719928-Mom-does-not-realize-the-cats-are-gone