*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/720283-Dreay-blog-entry-but--the-hills-are-sugar-frosted
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#720283 added March 22, 2011 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
Dreay blog entry; but ... the hills are sugar frosted.
ME:

I read last night, wrote a sketch, made a list of Costa Rican poets I need to look up on the internet and purchase copies of any books I can find here ...or there.

Ah... to return.

I don't have the energy. Barely can dream of visiting Ireland at end of June or England in May... just dreams until the retreat is booked and the plane tickets bought. I dream too much and accomplish too little.

Need to go to the doctor. Need to ask about my teeth.

Need to quit bitching...

Today the hills are sugar-frosted. Weather has been as boring as bingo.

And chill.

Just read about "Wicked". Should go see it while it's in Spokane. There's always another side of every story.

Yesterday I took a nap after eating. Got up again too late to go out, so I sat in the window on the third floor landing looking north and writing, reading and making my lists. I redid a sudoku that had given me fits earlier and this time had no problems. Back in my rooms I cooked apple-bacon-curry and ate it over baked-potato. Finally got to sleep around 2 am. Got up just before 10 this morning. This is why I really need to travel or have goals that get me focused and over my snit and out of my place. Otherwise, my life just winds down to a monotonous moan. Boring for me and anyone else.

So... no need to read this dreary blog entry!

*Snow1* 38ºF

21,367

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/720283-Dreay-blog-entry-but--the-hills-are-sugar-frosted