*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/721230-I-voted-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#721230 added April 1, 2011 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
I voted today
Istiqlál (Independence), 12 Baha (Splendor), 168 BE – Friday, April 1, 2011 about 4:51 PM Pacific Time

Today, April 1, is the last day of early voting in Las Vegas. I voted today. I went down to the Meadows Mall, which opens at 10:00 AM and voted. Mom went with me; she did not stay in the car because it is too hot to leave her sitting in a hot car. There is no shade in the parking lot, so Mom had to accompany me into the Mall.

Mom did not accompany me to the polls. The walk through the Mall was difficult for her and she got tired. Mom needs to get more exercise, so she will walk up and down the hall tomorrow. I do not think she will like it, but she needs the exercise. I think I may have to enroll her in some exercise classes, which should be interesting considering some of her other issues.

Mom does not like to leave the house, but I cannot leave her here by herself. Mom does not like to get out of the car, but she cannot stay in a hot car while I am in a store so she is going to have to go in with me. Enrolling her in an exercise class will help both of us because she can get exercise without having to go with me when I go shopping.

After today, I have to find something for Mom to do when I am in a store because it takes too much energy for me. Both Mom and I were worn out when we returned home about noon. I have to find something for Mom to do while I am shopping.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/721230-I-voted-today