*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/722634-Its-warm-in-Sweden-not-here
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#722634 added April 19, 2011 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
It's warm in Sweden ...not here.
ME:

I look out the window ...grapple. So I goes out and captures some of those little white balls and pops them in me mouth before they melt.

As one ages one finds pleasure in the simple things of life.

Kinda like a child.

In other Montana news ...soon the folks in Helena (our golden capitol) will adjourn until 2013. Every two years they gather and go nutters. This group has been nuttier than most. Every two years they put new folks in.

They should change Helena's name to Nutella and plant hazelnuts.

But that would be where my Swedish roots are from ...Hesselby (or Hässelby) in Småland. It's 49º in Växjö nearby at 9 pm. with 60s forecast. Not fair. We want 60s here!

Still, a little snizzle beats tornado weather from Oklahoma across Misery to Indiana. And there's even a bit of a twirl in the Atlantic NE of Puerto Rico.

Snowpack in the mountains: 124% of normal.

36º at 2 pm and the temp has dropped! About 20 degrees below normal. Can barely see the mountains with the snow in the air ...and on the plants. Got a picture of grapple on the hollyhocks leaves.

Personally... I'm hanging in there by my toes. Finished a murder-mystery yesternight and need to finish a book on energy and healing by Micki Date that a neighbor edited. It's actually decent to read, in spite of my ignorance about chakras.

She doesn't mention the one that controls snow...
21,709

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/722634-Its-warm-in-Sweden-not-here