*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723486-The-End
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#723486 added May 4, 2011 at 2:25pm
Restrictions: None
The End.

The world seems to be really spinning off-center, the news is getting stranger by the day, the weather is totally out of the normal, and people are doing the most desperate things.


I remember they had those days; the darkness is always preceded by strange omens. I was reading Steinbeck "The Moon Is Down", and there he mentions it as well, that in times of war, even the weather is at odds with the world. - The world is coming to an end ! - Not true, it is only adjusting to whatever the newest fad is. The world does not mind changing, it is the others that do.


The swallows left to the north, and the strangest thing was - the way they were still gathering feathers right up to the last. They would fly in low, and collect all the feathers off the ground, there are many geese and turkey feathers around. Then ... one day - they were gone. The wild geese, and all the other water birds are moving into V-formation, and moving north, every day. Soon they will all be gone. And only us domestics will be left behind.


Time and tide waits for no man.

And whenever there is an end, there is also a new beginning.


I heard there was some new news, news of a positive thread. I will have to confirm this, and report back on it.

My godchild had a daughter last month - the 25th.


Time flies. And the cows have been calving frequently as well.


These two items have no bearing upon each other, although - well done to all !!






© Copyright 2011 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723486-The-End