*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723496-Halfway-through-a-busy-week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#723496 added May 4, 2011 at 8:42pm
Restrictions: None
Halfway through a busy week
‘Idál (Justice), 7 Jamál (Beauty), 168 BE – Wednesday, May 4, 2011 about 5:40 PM Pacific Time

It is Wednesday, hump day. The past three days have been busy and stressful. On Sunday, Mom got sick and threw up; her stomach contents looked black. On Monday, Mom complained of chest pains, so I called 911 and the ambulance take her to Valley Hospital. She has been there before, so they have most of her records. At the hospital they run tests and did an EKG; it was not a heart attack, but it is a good thing I called an ambulance.

Mom is in a rehab hospital now and I do not know how long she will be there. They want to rehydrate her and have some therapist work with her. The past couple of weeks have been stressful because the contractor was redoing the hall bathroom. There were strange men and noises in the house, so Mom was upset. I think that was part of the problem, the other part is getting Mom to drink something beside coffee.

When Mom comes home, I will cut her coffee down and give her flavored water so she drinks more. Mom does not like plain water she prefers something with flavor. I hope that works to get her to drink more water. In addition, she will attend an adult daycare center five days a week. There she can get exercise with people who are experienced in dealing with Alzheimer’s patients.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723496-Halfway-through-a-busy-week