*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725056-At-the-beginning-of-a-new-week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#725056 added May 29, 2011 at 9:27pm
Restrictions: None
At the beginning of a new week
Jamál (Beauty), 13 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 168 BE – Sunday, May 29, 2011 about 6:30 PM Pacific Time

It is the beginning of a new week. Tomorrow is a holiday; as a result, many people have the day off. The city and government offices had a 4-day holiday because they closed on Friday. The Friday closure had nothing to do with Memorial Day. Most of the government offices have only a four-day week so they can save money.

Mom will go back to the daycare center on Tuesday. After that, I do not know if she will return to the center. I hope she does, but the issue, which may prevent her from going any more. I hoped to get her to the daycare center five days a week. I could use the time to get some business accomplished and to rest. I need a break and I may not get one.

Oh well, I will just have to put that out of my mind and focus on something else. Maybe making a list of the things, I have to discuss with my doctor. I know he will want me to make another appointment and probably more blood test when I explain the other symptoms I am experiencing. I hope the symptoms are just a result of stress and being overworked rather then something else.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725056-At-the-beginning-of-a-new-week