*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725321-Still-no-cool-air
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#725321 added June 2, 2011 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
Still no cool air
Istijlál (Majesty), 17 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 167 BE – Thursday, June 2, 2011 about 7:55 PM Pacific Time

The tech worked on the air this morning. He replaced the part that was broken. A blockage prevents the coolant from circulating. I still have not cool air. Fortunately, the temperatures in Las Vegas are below normal, so I do not have to deal with triple digits.

The fans my brother order for us arrived today. I set the tower up in the living room and it is cooler. Mom is handling the temperature better then I am. Mom still complains about it being cold.

Mom went to sleep early tonight, which will mean she will wake up early in the morning. That is all right with me. I have to check on her in a few minutes to see how she is doing. For the past few nights, she has slept straight through the night. She wakes up in the morning crying because she does not know how her bed gets wet.

If she wakes up in the night hungry, I will fix her something to eat. I do not know what, perhaps some rice and peanut butter. I am going to get some T.V. dinner for her to eat or perhaps some type of fruit. In the mean time, I will fix her some cereal or rice. Something that is easy and quick.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725321-Still-no-cool-air