*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726036-Take-a-deep-breath-and-smile
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#726036 added June 11, 2011 at 5:42pm
Restrictions: None
Take a deep breath and smile
Jalál (Glory), 7 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Saturday, June 11, 2011 about 2:42 PM Pacific Time

It is Saturday afternoon; Mom did not go to the daycare center today because the center closes on the weekend. I have to call the nurse at the hospice on Monday because Mom’s anger seems to increase when someone attempts to give her a bath. I give her the medication for agitation a half hour before the girls come, but for the past couple of days Mom seems angrier; I am not sure what else today.

Today, Mom attempted to eat some cardboard puzzle pieces she had in her purse. I think she brought the pieces home from the daycare center. Starting Monday, I have to go through her purse after she goes to sleep and remove anything from her purse that does not belong to her. I should have did that this week because I know she puts food and other items in it. A couple of months ago I found a chicken leg bone in one of the purse compartments.

Mom always goes through her purse and moves its contents to different compartments. Mom does not have any money or other valuable items so I have not been watching what the purse contains. The only thing of importance she has is an ID with her picture on it. The ID she has is not her Nevada ID, because I keep that and other important cards in my purse. Whenever we go any place, I am the one who fells out any papers and shows the IDs.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726036-Take-a-deep-breath-and-smile