*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726296-What-do-to-feed-my-mother-when-she-comes-home
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#726296 added June 15, 2011 at 6:11pm
Restrictions: None
What do to feed my mother when she comes home?
‘Idál (Justice), 11 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Wednesday, June 15, 2011 about 3:15 PM Pacific Time

What do I feed my mother when she comes home from the daycare center? Mom is usually tired when she returns home, so the only thing she wants to do is sleep. Mom has every intention of taking a short nap and then getting up to do some housework. This does not happen because once Mom lays down and goes to sleep, she usually sleeps all night. Therefore, I have to make sure she eats something so that she can take her medication.

Yesterday, someone warmed over a piece of chicken, but she did not eat it all. If I give Mom either canned or fresh fruit, she usually eats it all. I would like to see her eat more then just fruit, but normally she wants to take a nap. If I let her go to sleep on the couch then it is difficult to get her up to go to bed.

If Mom goes to sleep on the couch then she forgets she has a bed or a bedroom. If I wake her up and try to get her to the bedroom, she does not want to go because she has forgotten she has a bedroom. It is easier if I get her to the bed before she falls asleep on the couch. Sometimes life is so complicated and amusing.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726296-What-do-to-feed-my-mother-when-she-comes-home