*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726143-Staring-at-the-screen
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#726143 added June 13, 2011 at 5:40pm
Restrictions: None
Staring at the screen
Kamál (Perfection), 9 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Monday, June 13, 2011 about 2:30 PM Pacific Time

I am sitting in front of my computer staring at the screen. I can think of many subjects I want to cover in my blogs, until I sit down at the computer and start to write. The things going through my mind right now have nothing to do with writing.

I am making macaroni and cheese this afternoon, not from a box but from scratch. I have made mac and cheese this way for the last couple of years. In fact, it has been so long since I made it from a box I would not like the taste or I would not remember how to make it.

Another subject running though my mind is the triple digit temperatures. This morning the weather person said we will have them for the next three days. This means that, when I go to the store or bank, I have to be back home by 1:00 PM before it gets too hot. My car has two issues, one is no air conditioning and the other is the thermostat. I cannot have the thermostat fixed until after the third Wednesday when I have money to pay for the repair.

Since I have business to conduct and shopping to do, I have to do it before the temperature gets too hot and the overflow overflows. I check the overflow and radiator before I back out of the driveway. The radiator is usually full of liquid, so I add water to the overflow. This will have to do until I get the money and can make an appointment with the mechanic.

There are other subjects going through my mind as well, but I think I will save them for another post. I have to stop staring at the screen and make the mac and cheese.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726143-Staring-at-the-screen