*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727234-Morning-and-afternoon-moods
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#727234 added June 27, 2011 at 11:01pm
Restrictions: None
Morning and afternoon moods
Kamál (Perfection), 4 Rahmat (Mercy), 168 BE – Monday, June 27, 2011 about 8:00 PM Pacific Time

This morning, when the bus picked Mom up she was in a good mood and got on the bus without any difficulties. Mom was happy and wanted to go to the daycare center. Actually, I am not sure where Mom thought she was going, but she wanted to go.

This afternoon, when the bus brought her home from the center she was in a bad, an angry mood. She did not want to get off the bus. When the driver finally got her off the bus, she did not want to come into the house. I do not know where Mom thought she was going, but wherever it was she did not want to go.

I finally convinced her to come into the house and sit down on the couch. At first she did not want to sit on the couch, in fact she did not want to come into the living room. I finally got her on the couch and one of her pills in her mouth, which she swallowed immediately. After that, I mixed her some orange coffee and she ate some of the zucchini I fixed. She took the rest of her medication and went to bed.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727234-Morning-and-afternoon-moods