*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727735-The-Human-Paradox--the-Star-Connections
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#727735 added July 2, 2011 at 4:06pm
Restrictions: None
The Human Paradox the Star Connections
30-Day blogging challenge Day 2: July 2, 2011 ~ Prompt: Star Connections – “Ponder the spectre of yourself as one human being in the over six billion people on Earth. We are so minute as to be nonexistent. And yet, we have the power to visualize, to imagine the entirety of the cosmos. In your journal, write about the paradox of being both microscopic and immense.”

We are the universe awakening to its potential. Our bodies contain the atoms and minerals of supernovas. We live on the surface of one tiny planet in the arm of a spiral galaxy. We have the ability to know everything and nothing. We are duel natured creatures, who stand at the apex of material creation and in the basement of spiritual existence. We are humanity. We are both microscopic and immense. We are paradoxes attempting to discover both our physical and spiritual attributes.

Paradox – self-contradictory or absurd statement that expresses a truth. This is one definition from dictionary.com of paradox. This definition, it seems to me, can also apply to humanity in general or to the individual human being, especially in reference to our abilities to be both microscopic and immense.

Human paradox
A physical body with
An immortal soul

Human paradox
A microscopic creature
An immense being

Most of us do not know or understand our full potential, so we are satisfied to remain microscopic rather then developing the immensity of our attributes, which can transform our planet and ourselves. In some cases, it is fear that holds us back we are afraid of our own potential, of our own immensity. If we remain microscopic then we think we our invisible, but we are not because the microscopes of love and hate can detect our existence.

The individual being to develop his or her full potential by stepping outside the prison of self (of ego and fear), by developing both spiritual and material attributes. Each individual human has a immortal soul, which has spiritual attributes that will assist when the soul (at the death of the body) ascends into the spiritual world.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727735-The-Human-Paradox--the-Star-Connections