*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728229-78
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#728229 added July 8, 2011 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
7/8
I make a great sugar free dessert. It is a favorite with my diabetic husband and the people who attend our campmeeting. I make it in long pans and when it is cut it looks appetizing.


I made a pan last Saturday but on Sunday I looked at the dessert line and saw the dessert with no Cool Whip on it. Even after I specifically said "Don't for get the Cool Whip!" When I asked what happened, one woman said "We cannot sell it as Sugar Free if there are carbs in the Cool Whip and the cake." What??? I have been serving this for 6 or 7 years here and all the diabetics know what is in it. They account for the few carbs in the cake and the Cool Whip. The dessert looked ugly and no one bought it. So they finally threw some cool whip on it and sold it. I made another pan this morning and "I" put the Cool Whip on it and I just got a call from my husband. The whole pan was sold and they want me to make another pan for Sunday lunch. Well, presentation is everything and Cool Whip makes it taste better!!!


I even made a small pan for the guys in the Kitchen and they didn't offer that. No, they said to make a whole other pan.


It makes me feel good to make people happy when they can't eat sugar.
© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728229-78