*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/729930-Musings-on-Thursday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#729930 added July 28, 2011 at 11:22am
Restrictions: None
Musings on Thursday
We are coming to the end of the July with so much going on. I have a project that I will be working on for the rest of this year. Some of us have been invited to submit a story to be included in an anthology. This option has got me thinking of plots. First requirement is it must be a supernatural, it can be scary and I am sure the scarier the better. Second, it is limited to one group alone. After seeing some of the stories posted from this group, I realize there are some dark minds out there.





I am taking one of my short stories and expanding it to a longer version. What a challenge. The premise is; there is a shape shifter girl who feels she is alone in the world and no others like her There are 2 siblings that know there are others but don't know where the others might be. Introduce 2 curiosity seekers and a killer. What do you get? maybe a good story. We shall see.


That is all for now. This afternoon I have to get a root canal and I don't know if I am going to be worth anything from then on. Maybe just sleep in the sun if it isn't too hot in Oregon.


















© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/729930-Musings-on-Thursday