*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730410-Who-knows-the-Truth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#730410 added August 2, 2011 at 12:42pm
Restrictions: None
Who knows the Truth?
I overheard some conversation about a situation where advice was asked and many opinions were given. The question was who do I listen to?


There are some situations where one needs to go to the authority or the LAW that has been written, not interpretations. I look at it as if a person was going on a trip to a foreign land. They are handed a list of things they need to do before going. Shots to take, precautions to bring, and documents to have with them.


They show friends the list and hear that they really don't need all that. No one has gone there before, but they have heard all the interpretations of what is really needed.


"You don't need those shots anymore." They look on line and see so many Doctors opinions on getting the shots or not. Then having the documents, there were local authorities that said they didn't feel they were necessary as rules have changed over the years and our country was friendly with them.





What to do? There are some people who listen to all the so called experts instead of looking at the list of requirements they were given. When they reach the terminal and the Authority asks for the documentation of all the shots, and looks at all the paperwork, were they all there? What will be the result if some shots were dismissed or paperwork was not provided?


"Well, I asked around and these people said I really didn't need them." Can't you see the person in Authority say, "Did you not get the list?


"Yes I did, but I was told that this and this were old rules and new rules were in place."


"Do you think that if there were new rules I would have given them to you?"


"Yes."


"I am sorry but you cannot go. There was a time limit for those to go and it is now. If you aren't ready with all the shots and documents up to date, you have missed the chance."





Why do people think that the Truth can be twisted and turned? Is it because we see the Laws of our land twisted and turned to fit what people want?


The laws of this world have been questioned and changed to fit the lives of the people who want things their way.


I strain at the fact there is no leniency when I feel a ticket was unwarranted. I have to pay an exorbitant amount of money for a small infraction. I have no say or recourse in the matter, pay or go to jail. Yet what will people do when their lives and beliefs are denounced and the sentence is for eternity? They will say nothing at that day. Yes, it is far off, but what they do today determines the end. Trusting interpreters is sketchy. Remember My Big Fat Greek Wedding when the men had poor Ian saying things that were not what they told him it was. Those people who have led others astray with their interpretations of the Truth will have a stiffer punishment, because those who were led astray will be their tormentors too,
© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730410-Who-knows-the-Truth