*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730414-On-Tuesday-August-02-2011
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#730414 added August 2, 2011 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
On Tuesday, August 02, 2011
Fidál (Grace), 2 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Monday-Tuesday, August 2, 2011 about 10:43 AM Pacific Time

I joined Blog City
Is there any more to write
About the subject

It is the second day of August. My mother is waiting for the daycare bus to pick her up. As soon as she leaves, I have to get ready to go to the laundromat. I did not put the cloths in the car last night. Now I have to lug three baskets out this morning.

If I put the dirty cloths in the car the night before, my car stinks for a week. All right, that may be an overstatement, but the inside of my car smells for several days. I left the detergent and fabric softener sitting in the car the last time I washed cloths (last Tuesday) because they make the car smell nice.

I am still behind on my laundry, but that is my own fault. If I am lucky will get everything caught up by next Tuesday. When I get behind on laundry, it takes me a while to catch up. Today, I have four baskets, but I am only going to wash three because that is all I can handle at one time.

I changed my mind about the laundry. The daycare bus was late and I did not take the baskets to the car last night. By the time I get ready and get the baskets to the car, the laundromat will be busy and the washers I prefer will be full. I will take the basket to the car today and go to the laundromat on Wednesday.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730414-On-Tuesday-August-02-2011