*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735030-My-Keynote-Graduation-Speech
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#735030 added September 26, 2011 at 6:17pm
Restrictions: None
My Keynote Graduation Speech
30-Day Blogging Challenge September 1 to September 30, 2011 ~ Day 26 Prompt: "If you were asked to be the keynote speaker at a graduation ceremony, what would you say to inspire the graduates to work toward their dreams and attain their goals? Write your speech for us."


Do not give up! When the going becomes difficult and roadblocks are scatter across your path, take it as a test of perseverance. Life has a way of testing our resolve. In school, professors give test to determine how much you have learned during the year.

Tests in life are different. An individual encounters tests in order to learn something or to strengthen an attribute. Consider the roadblocks in your path as test and learn from them. If you fail the test, you will learn something about yourself. If you pass the test, you have strengthened an attribute, sort of like strengthening a muscle when you exercise.

Do not worry if you fail a test because you have learned something about yourself. In addition, when you fail a test you get a chance to take it over, so that you can pass. The trick is never to have to take a test over more then once or twice. Because if you keep encountering the same test repeatedly, it means you have not learned anything and you have not grown. Therefore, strive to pass the test either the first or the second time it comes into your life.

Do not be afraid of the tests because the more you pass the closer to your goal you get. The more tests you pass the stronger you become and the more success you will have in your life. Once you have passed a test move forward, resting only long enough to catch your breath and assimilate what you have learned.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735030-My-Keynote-Graduation-Speech