*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735510-Welcome-October
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#735510 added October 1, 2011 at 8:31pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome October
Jalál (Glory), 5 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Saturday, October 1, 2011 about 5:30 PM Pacific Time

If I had made this entry this morning, it would not be titled “Welcome October”. My mother was extremely upset because I had to take her to the bathroom and clean her up. In this case, I had to give her a bath and then attempt to clean up the floors.

I suppose I could have waited until the CNA came to help, but the mess would have been worse. At least the biggest part of the mess was in the bathroom and that room is easier to clean then the living room or the hall. Anyway, as a result I am keeping a food diary for Mom. This way I know what causes the problem.

This morning, I think the hot cakes caused problem. However, I am not sure it was the hot cakes themselves or the oil I used to cook them. I did not fix the toaster hot cakes, but used a mix. I like the mix better myself. Next time I buy hot cakes I will get the frozen ones and use the toaster or the microwave to cook them. Then I can see if Mom encounters the same problems.

I have recovered from the stress and I am willing to welcome October. I am looking forward to keeping the food diary for both Mom and myself. I am looking forward to the October adventure.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735510-Welcome-October