*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737455-Short-Summary
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#737455 added October 20, 2011 at 11:58am
Restrictions: None
Short Summary
The break at sister's house made a pleasant change, even if interrupted by problems at home. It seems a long time ago however and I feel in need of another break already Preferably a decade on another planet with Robbie Williams.

Dad is black and blue after his series of falls but is at least using his buzzer more now when he requires assistance. I think his history of falls must run into three figures now and he must be made of some pretty stern stuff to survive them all.

There are still problems with son and wife, but they seem to vary in intensity. However, I never believed this bizarre story would have a fairy tale ending and can only predict serious problems ahead. Simply put I believe my son's rose coloured glasses have finally come off and reality isn't as sweet tasting as he anticipated. We're concerned about them all, but the children must take top priority. But one day at a time.

I finally relented and went for my health check up today. The blood test results will not be available for a couple of weeks, but there is already concern over high blood pressure. I'm not at all surprised, but as I stated before I don't wish to get into the spiral of medication if I can help it. Looks like dieting and some lifestyle changes will be on the cards, but I don't hold out a great deal of hope for my resolve.

Whoever said life is just a bowl of cherries wants shooting. I'm very fond of cherries, but can't say as I'm too thrilled with life as I know it. Still, there's plenty a lot worse off and I need to sit down and count up at least five positives.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change

The courage to change the things I can

And the wisdom to know the difference.



© Copyright 2011 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737455-Short-Summary