*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738930-Done-in-Dillon
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#738930 added November 7, 2011 at 4:06pm
Restrictions: None
Done in Dillon
me...

Oh, I thought I'd just vary things a bit.

I'm baaaack after a wonderful weekend of writing in Dillon (about 2-3 hours south-east of Missoula on the way to Idaho). Roger Dunsmore is a retired prof who still teaches at age 73 ...48 years in the field. Cedar, Leah and I went to visit him, his wife Jenni and friend Ann. The six of us wrote...

...and wrote some more. We were joined by the two cats, Zuli and Dave and the dog.

I finally wrote an Adolf-Hitler-at-age-4 poem that may be a keeper. Two poems start with a jackrabbit. About 6 or 7 in total.

Slept well; although, one night I was freezing and the next too hot. Since the basement was the same temp both nights it had to be me. *Rolleyes*

Ate well. Squash soup = yum. Morning Happy Juice = oranges, carrots, beets... and more oranges.

Got some lovely pictures of the snow. 2 inches fell over Friday night and greeted us Saturday morning and stuck as it was c.o.l.d.

I would go again. A very profitable weekend with fellow poets! (And not at great cost!)

24.907...soon...

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738930-Done-in-Dillon