*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/740038-Thanksgiving-week-thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#740038 added November 20, 2011 at 9:21pm
Restrictions: None
Thanksgiving week thoughts
Thanksgiving is Thursday, so Mom will be home Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I’m expecting someone to deliver a Thanksgiving dinner to us on either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. In addition, I’m going to make a green bean salad. I went to the store today and bought the rest of the ingredients for the salad.

This is the first time I’ve attempted this type of salad, but I have so many green beans in the cupboard that I have to figure out different ways to fix them. I’ll make the salad and see how that goes over with Mom. She likes green beans, but she gets tired of green beans and rice all the time.

I think we will sit at the dinning room table to eat Thanksgiving dinner. Normally, we sit on the couch when we eat, but I think doing something different for Thanksgiving will have a positive effect upon Mom’s mood and perhaps encourage Mom to talk a little more.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/740038-Thanksgiving-week-thoughts