*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741142-A-new-week-and-a-new-problem
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#741142 added December 5, 2011 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
A new week and a new problem
Kamál (Perfection), 13 Qawl (Speech), 168 BE – Monday, December 5, 2011 about 3:00 PM Pacific Time

I cannot make or receive calls on either my landline or my cell phone. The phone to the landline needs a new cord, so I have to go to Lowe’s tomorrow after I get out of the doctor’s office to buy a cord for the phone. I’m not sure what’s wrong with the cell phone. All I know is that yesterday I could make and receive calls and today I can’t.

I contacted my cell phone provider through their website. I received a message that it would take 48 hours at most, In the mean time I’m cut off from the world. All right, that may be an overstatement since I still have an internet connection. In addition, I can pick up the landline voice mail online; I just can’t call anyone back.

I don’t like the feeling of being disconnected from the world. I have to buy a microphone and headset so that I can use Skype. As soon as I get the mic and headset, I’ll download the Skype software.

Tomorrow I’ll send a not to the Daycare Center about the situation and let them know about the stuff I send with Mom. I can’t figure out what caused the problem with the cell phone, I just want it fixed so that I can send text and make phone calls. It feels weird not being able to make a phone call.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741142-A-new-week-and-a-new-problem