*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741154-This-ones-about-well-nothing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#741154 added December 5, 2011 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about, well, nothing.
Good evening folks...it's a chilly, rainy evening and I had a day off so I really got pretty much nothing done (surprised? *Rolleyes*). In honor of all things cold and rainy, I'll skip right on to...

CHRISTMAS MUSICAL BREAK!!

I never would've guessed in my entire life that Canada's greatest poet would ever *gasp* do anything related to the holiday season! But it's right up my alley when it comes to songs of the season...bright, fast-paced, and it doesn't beat you over the head with syrupy holiday sentiment. I present for your pleasure, the acoustic version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnqR5aizSQw

VITAL STATS:

*Leafr* No slight to the beautiful countryside of Canada...it's always been lovely when I've made my way up there. Especially in the summer.

*Leafr* No slight to my day either... after a superb dinner by justjessica1, I went out and got the mop chopped off the top of my head. I do believe I may have longer hair on my chin now than at the top of my dome.

And ya know what's almost more annoying about getting a haircut? Not the little pieces of hair you seem to take with you everywhere you go for two days, no matter how much you shower. Not the fact that you're held hostage for 15 minutes by a chick with a sharp object in her hand, who leaves you to answer the phone by saying, "See how that looks and tell me what you think." No, it's the banter these chicks at Supercuts try to strike up with you. Does their orientation consist of a few cookie-cutter styles for kids, and a scripted interview for each client? I've been going to this place for a few years now (when I wasn't too busy growing out my hair), and it's pretty much the same conversation all the damn time. Luckily, the stylists are usually cute...until they start talking about their lives.

*Leafr* NHL realignment was announced today. It's totally not how I would've done it, but I'm not a governor on their board, so I must not know much. If anyone cares, here's how it shapes up... http://sabreshockeycentral.com/2011/12/05/nhl-realigning-divisions-for-2012-2013...

And I'm not one for change as it is, but I really don't care for this set-up. Not that the current divisional and conferences are that great either, but dammit, I'm used to it. And I don't like having to get used to new things that suck.

All that said, I'm gonna turn and re-focus my attention to Monday Night Football, even though my fantasy team has this week all but wrapped up. Sorry, @JustInBuffalo...love ya bro, but I have to take a little solace in my season somewhere. #thatsatweetiwontsend. Don't feel bad, I love the rest of ya too. I'm just getting out of here for a few hours. GOODNIGHT NOW!!

© Copyright 2011 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741154-This-ones-about-well-nothing