*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741940-This-ones-about-protecting-the-home-fort
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#741940 added December 16, 2011 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about protecting the home fort.
What's up y'all? TGIF and whatnot, right? I guess so...I'm on my second wind after waking up at 5:15 this morning for work, and of course as soon as I layed down for a short nap after I got settled in, justjessica1 came home from work and decided to join me. Needless to say, the nap didn't quite happen.

So I'm gonna litter you with some randomness while watching the Sabres game on MSG...

*Pointright* To the Sabres' season ticket holders that sold their seats to tonight's game, thanks for filling First Niagara Center (aka: The FN Center *Laugh*) with Maple Leaf fans. They were booing Sabres fans before the game, and during the Canadian National Anthem you could hear them singing along through their Labbatt's. Solution: Don't have the legendary Doug Allen sing the Canadian anthem. I'm fine with just this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB7NgRjC2Ac. Or, if you're going to continue to pander to the Leafs' fans, then Sabres fans, you need to do a better job of screaming our anthem. Buffalo is Hockey Heaven! Make it hell for the opposing team!

*Pointright* That said, the Sabres look good through two periods so far.

*Pointright* Best thing I've seen on Facebook in a long time, regarding Tim Tebow, who's getting lots of national attention (and really, kinda deservingly)..."Tim Tebow is the first white Bronco with this kind of following since the one belonging to O.J."

*Pointright* Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel Combos...yup, my dinner was definitely better than yours *Laugh*. http://www.foodprocessing.com/vendors/products/2011/065.html

*Pointright* I've not been more excited for a local concert in a long time....Saw my buddy Josiah today, who delivered Jess' boys' Christmas presents...tickets to their farewell show tomorrow night. I'm psyched to see them play, but not for the last time. Here's a video I shot of them a few months ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX68hZyvX-0&feature=plcp&context=C3e36211UDOEgsTo...

CHRISTMAS MUSICAL BREAK!!

So I remembered that this band did this traditional song, so I went to look for it...and found this little gem instead, of a drunk girl lip-syncing to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19feB1rRzkU I love her decorative way of using Xmas lights...and the well-used piece of exercise equiptment! *Laugh*

VITAL STATS:

*Gingerbread* Sabres win!! But I missed the end of it. Phaneuf won't sit more than he already did for his hit on Kassian. Still nice to see the Sabres put together a pretty solid game in front of the home fans against a hated rival.

*Gingerbread* On a rare Sunday that I actually have to work, I won't mind so much missing a Bills game against their divisional rival, the Miami Dolphins. We have an excuse for not selling out the game...it's gonna be damn cold. Jacksonville? Tampa Bay? What's your excuse? You have a terrible team? Well, ours isn't much better. But I'd kill to watch my team in 70-degree weather in December.

That's enough randomness for tonight...the woman just got home, there's people over and my concentration is being pulled in multiple directions. Have a great weekend everyone...peace, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!

© Copyright 2011 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741940-This-ones-about-protecting-the-home-fort