*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743264-How-it-all-began
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1837931
The on-going status of my lego project
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#743264 added January 3, 2012 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
How it all began
So each year me and the wife buy each other lego which we build over new years. For the past few I have bought her items from the range of modular buildings. They are a set of town house style buildings for adults, they contain some rather complex building procedures and are slightly more fiddly to play with. They include, town house flats, a shopping emporium, a hotel, a fire brigade and a few others.

So obviously for this year she will be expecting one of the others in the range. Hating to be predictable I'm thinking of something slightly different. The items are heavily influenced by home made designs so I was wondering if I could design one myself. Obviously being me, I figured what any sensible town house needs is a sex shop. (tastfully done obviously).

Who knows how it will work out, I've got 12 months to design it, source the bricks, build it, create an instruction book. I've downloaded a program from lego to help design it but I'm not sure how it will work out. I've created some people and started messing around which I will explain in my next post and include the picture of them and a couple of other items.

To find out about the lego set here is the wikipedia entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Modular_Houses
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743264-How-it-all-began