*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743267-Let-there-be-people
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1837931
The on-going status of my lego project
#743267 added January 3, 2012 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
Let there be people
So as I said in my previous post I've been playing with LEGO Digital Designer. It's a very awkward tool to use but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. The number of parts are rather limitted, I couldn't find the standard base plates that the modular buildings use. So I started with some people. Here is what I've produced so far:

My collection of lego people for my lego project (contains nudity - kinda)


I'll start from the right. The first item was a simple attempt at an anal plug. An item which will be for sale in the sex shop.

Then we have a woman, lego women have a tendancy to be flat cheasted. After some searching on the internet I found a couple of suggestions for adding breasts, including a method that involves cutting and glueing. The one I chose is actually a reduced version of one from you tube, the original had much bigger breasts but they seemed a bit ridiculous. The choice of people parts is rather slim, there is only one femal head, hair comes in black or brown and the bodies are just a strange choice but for a prototye I went with a kind of fake tan colour.

The second woman is a dominatrix, with the madonna style pointy breasts, the grey suit actually works for her and oddly the program does know about whips despite missing so many standard items. I figure each sex shop needs to have an S&M dungeon.

The third is a man, with a cock. It has a bit of a severe bend in it. He also can't move his legs which is a bit of a pain. There are pieces you can get that would produce balls but they aren't listed, I would also have preferred to go with all yellow (ie naked) but the cock piece is only available in light or dark grey (despite there being other colours in sets.

Then we have the start of a sex machine, this is when I found major problems with pieces, a lot of technic stuff is missing. Apart from some very small cogs, there are nothing, and the technic thin beams are also missing so I can't design the rest of it. But I feel it would be great if the dungeon had a working hand operated sex machine.

Finally we have some chains hanging from a wall. The program has some interesting flex tool, so far I've only found it working for chains and a flexible axel. However, it took me about half an hour to get it to hook over the verticle pole. Doing it by hand it is simple but having to line everything up is painful. Also I can't find a way to group the items together, the "group" command does nothing, so I have to be careful not to accidently break it all. So it doesn't look that complex but I figured after all the time spent it needed to be included in the picture.

So that's the start, not a huge amount of progress but better than nothing. Once I get to the building things should be quicker, furniture is where things are going to be slow.
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743267-Let-there-be-people