*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744311-1-15-2012
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1832303
Second Journal/Blog.
#744311 added January 15, 2012 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
1-15-2012
10:40AM
"AHHHH!!!! It's the Zombie Apocalypse! Run for your good-for-nothing lives!

Okay, hopefully that got your heart racing, and your brain a-firing. The situation is grim, the undead are coming for the brains of the living and you must protect yourself and your loved ones.

What would you use to protect yourself if ZA occurred right this second?

This means that you are limited to what is in your place of residence/work/education/wherever you are. Be realistic- you probably don't own an assault rifle, machine gun, flamethrower, or a bazooka, or some other such weapon. Be practical- do you really want to lug around a 10lb chainsaw, especially when it attracts more undead through noise, gets stuck, and more than likely you don't know how to use? Less is more- Limit yourself to as few weapons as possible, which will help you out at all ranges of combat- Far range, Medium Range, Close range, and Intimate range.

Well, I'm off to grab my weapons- oh wait, I just picked up a sand-wedge golf club. Not ideal, but it will do until I can get to the 12-gauge and the 30-06 in the back bedroom. Oh, and I just grabbed my sword-like letter opener- perfect for stabbing a Zed through the ear canal.

May you still be alive come day 16."

Okay, I wrote the prompt for today's entry, but I'll add.

Right beside me are some golf clubs- not the best weapon, but they'll do for a little while- just push the zombies away. Next to me is also a sword-like letter opener- perfect for stabbing through the ear canal. Then, in the back bedroom, my step-father has some hunting guns- 12 gauge shotgun and a .30-06 rifle. There is also a compound bow and arrows. In the kitchen, there are plenty of knives- not ideal for zombie killing, but they will come in handy for other things. If forced to run, the barn has a nice supply of tools and sporting equipment that will do the job, pry/crowbars, baseball bats, axes, screwdrivers, and other items.

9:10PM
Been doing some reviewing.
Some people don't get my prompt. Others just don't understand zombies.

Proud founder and member of the following group. May others join this fantastic group.
GROUP
Non-Humans R Us  (13+)
Anthros and monsters discussion group.
#1625765 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

Also, don't forget to survive the Apocalypse.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1819878 by Not Available.

And help save my Membership.
Save My Membership Auction - Closed  (E)
Help me to save my Membership, and various Groups as well. Closed
#1825777 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

By the way, buy some books from me.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/alockwood1
My Signiture, a gift from a friend.
Signiture image
Another signiture image
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!
Merit Badge in Creativity
[Click For More Info]

keep on keepin on Merit Badge in Lighthouse Poetry
[Click For More Info]

I want to thank you for the generous donation to "The Lighthouse Poetry Contest" and "The Lighthouse Short Story Contest" Trilogy MB package. Here is your first of the 3. I hope you drop in to check them both out. Hugzzzz, Teresa aka LegendaryMask Merit Badge in Rock Star Dragon
[Click For More Info]

I hear you are training your dragons to fight in the upcoming  [Link To Item #dragonvale]  Arena. It's important to let your dragon have fun and relax at times, so I'm sending this Rock Star Dragon over to inspire you.

Rachel

© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744311-1-15-2012